Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What happened?

It's been a year since I didn't blog. What happened? I remembered on  my last post, I made a tutorial of the Table Top Tissue Paper Tree. It was Christmas time. I found out that I was pregnant. My husband and I were very happy and excited. Immediately after that I experienced the worse morning sickness....much worst than my first pregnancy. I was too weak. I just stayed in the couch. I couldn't cook. My nose was too sensitive even steamed rice I couldn't stand. I don't want to elaborate more because it doesn't look good.

After four months I felt better but I tried to focus in my pregnancy and my son. I had C-section on my first born and my OBGyn doctor and I planned to have a vaginal delivery. They called it VBAC (vaginal birth after c-section). Guess what? I did it. On August of 2012, I gave birth to a healthy baby boy named, Caleb.


I received some comments/email requesting for templates of the invites I posted, I apologize for not being able to reply on your request. I will try my best to improve my blog that you can be able to download it directly and no need to ask or request for it. I will keep you posted.

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord
the fruit of the womb a reward.
- Psalm 127:3 ESV


Photobucket.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new gift from God! I know what difficult pregnancies can be like (mine were both difficult, in different ways though). Sap the life right out of you, and then if your baby is difficult, too (mine were both colicy in a time before they treated colic), exhauston!! Be well and strong before you worry about this.

    ReplyDelete