Monday, November 21, 2011

Seam and Tied Knots Jersey Scarf

We all seen this cotton jersey scarf. I had a used long sleeve cotton jersey that I thought I can use to make this scarf. This is a combination of seam and tied knots jersey scarf.

First cut the shirt into strips about an inch from the bottom up to the underarm.

Stretch the fabric.

To add some volume, I also used the sleeves of my jersey. Cut the seams on the sides.

Cut the sleeves about an inch too. Set aside one strip.

Tie two strips twice.

Cut the excess.

On the left, is the seam part of the jersey and on the right the tied knots jersey.

Combine them together and use the strip you set aside to bind it together.

Add some lollipop flower.
Thanks for viewing!

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, 
and your plans will succeed." 
Photobucket                                                                     - Proverbs 16:3




Linking to:
Sumo's Sweet Stuff Home Stories A2Z

4 comments:

  1. so cute!! I really need to make a tshirt scarf. they are so in right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so easy and stylish! You can do it in so many colors. I am a new FB follower from Fireflies and Jellybeans. Vicky from Mess For Less

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow good job that is so cute. Thank you for sharing and for linking up to last weeks show and share party. Please come back this week and share your latest project with us.

    A mommy's life...with a touch of yellow
    wjwiki07@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, thank you for sharing your t-shirt scarf tut with us. They are all the rage now. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete